Shipping and Delivery Types and Fees
Ensuring you have a seamless experience where orders arrive promptly and in excellent condition is critical at Denver Modern. We offer two primary shipping options, plus local pickups and local deliveries. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes and shipping is available for customers within the contiguous 48 states.
Standard (Threshold) Shipping: For customers who choose Standard Shipping, your order will be delivered outside your home or at the nearest accessible point of your delivery address.
- Freight Carrier: If your order has large/oversized items or consists of 5+ items, it will be palletized to ensure it arrives safely. Your items will be delivered via freight carrier, who will call you directly to schedule a window of time for delivery and will require a signature. Commercial locations, businesses and apartments will also require a signature and a delivery appointment. Debris and the pallet will not be removed.
- Ground: If your order does not meet the above criteria, it will be delivered to your front door by Fedex. This option does not require a signature upon delivery.
**Tip: We try our best to design pieces that ship as conveniently as possible, all while fully assembled and carefully packaged: Vail Counter Stools and Vail Dining Chairs can go ground with Fedex. Oversized pieces, like the Vail Lounge Chair, will ship freight when Standard Shipping is selected.**
- In-Home Delivery: A professional team will carefully bring your order inside your home and place it in your desired location, while also removing any boxes and trash. In-Home Delivery carriers will call you directly to schedule a window of time for delivery and will require a signature.
- Local Pickup: Local pick ups are available to customers in Colorado.
- Local Delivery: Local deliveries can be selected for addresses within a 30-mile radius of our Denver warehouse.
In specific locations, we utilize a Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to facilitate Standard (Threshold) Shipping and Local In-Home Deliveries. When a 3PL is involved in handling your order, we will communicate this to you during the order confirmation process.
The availability of local pickup and delivery options varies depending on the specific product, location, and other factors. The available alternatives will be presented to you during the checkout process based on your shipping address.
Materials & Care
The Polaris sofa and footstool is made from 84% polyester and 16% acrylic upholstery. The cushions are high density polyurethane foam. The frame is made from hardwood.
Upholstered items should not be washed unless indicated on the care label. Taking off the cushion covers and washing these in a machine (even at low temperature) might lighten the color and shrink the fabric. If pilling should occur, don't be alarmed. It results from excess fibers coming off the material or from external sources. This pilling is not a defect but a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics. For more thorough cleaning, use mild soap and warm water. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
Buy now and pay later with ShopPay, powered by Affirm, and pay as little as 0% interest.
30 Day No-Hassle Returns
Enjoy a risk-free shopping experience with our 30-day hassle-free return policy. Buy with confidence today!
Enjoy peace of mind with up to 5 years of furniture protection against stains and accidental damage. Relax, we've got you covered.