ESTIMATED SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMES
Estimated shipping times are located on each product page. Please note that these are only estimated shipping times and are subject to availability of products and/or manufacturer's availability. If a product you have ordered is out of stock or on backorder, we will contact you with a new shipment date. At that time, you can decide to either keep the order as is, cancel the item, or cancel the entire order. We will do our best to keep you updated on issues that arise due to any back up in production. If there is a problem, we will alert you as soon as we are made aware that a problem exists.
EMAIL & SMS
These Terms & Conditions govern the use of Denver Modern's email and SMS communications. By subscribing, you agree to these terms.
2. Opt-In Policy
Our communications may include promotional content, updates, and exclusive offers related to Denver Modern's products and services.
4. Frequency of Communication
The frequency of email and SMS messages will vary. Emails may be sent weekly, while SMS messages may be sent 2-4 times per month.
5. Charges and Carrier Compatibility
Message and data rates may apply. Our service is compatible with most major wireless carriers, but Denver Modern is not responsible for any charges from your carrier.
6. Opt-Out Policy
Users can opt out of receiving emails or SMS messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email or replying with 'STOP' to any SMS message.
8. Liability Limitations
Denver Modern is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Denver Modern reserves the right to amend these terms at any time. Continued use of the email and SMS service after changes constitutes acceptance of the new terms.
10. Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Rugs: Variation and imperfection in weave, fiber size, color, shad and overall rug size (up to 5% in length and width) are normal characteristics and are not considered a manufacturing defect.
Color note: Because every computer monitor displays color differently, we cannot be responsible for variations between the actual product color and how it is displayed on your screen. Descriptions of merchandise, including colors or shades, textures, and other features are provided by the manufacturer; Denver Modern assumes no liability whatsoever for the description, for variance, including in colors or textures, minor imperfections, and/or for a product not meeting with customer satisfaction, absent a manufacturer-verified defect.
PROMOTION CODES & SALES
To redeem an online promotion code the code must be entered at checkout and is valid for one-time use only. Sales tax, & handling do not qualify for a discount. Promotion codes are not redeemable for cash or gift cards, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Promotional offers or codes may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions.
2) Seller is able to make changes to an order within 48 hours of deposit. Any change to the piece may cause a change in price and lead time. After 48 hours changes cannot be guaranteed.
3) At the time of purchase a lead time may be given. If no lead time is given it falls into Seller’s estimated window of 4-6 weeks. This is only an estimate. Because pieces are custom made, we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates. The lead time does not begin until a deposit is placed.
4) All of our materials are variable and subject to change. Each item is unique and is subject to variation in color, characterization, species, texture etc. Because each piece is unique, please review other examples of our work, or specific drawings or pictures we have provided to you, to confirm you are comfortable with the potential variation.
5) As is typical of custom pieces, Seller reserves the right to alter designs in order to improve a piece’s stability or function. Seller will notify Buyer of said alterations prior to the change being made.
6) Please allow for a dimensional tolerance of 1” on every piece.
7) Upon completion, the piece(s) will not be delivered until the balance has been paid in full. The balance must be paid within a week of notification, even if Buyer is not prepared to accept delivery. Seller is happy to hold the piece(s) for up to a week free of charge. Afterward Buyer is subject to possible storage fees.
8) Because each piece is made specifically for Buyer, Seller is unable to offer a warranty. Please ask any questions you may have in order to ensure proper care and longevity of your piece. As is typical with natural materials, there may be some cracking and color change to the piece, this is not unusual. If the piece(s) show faulty craftsmanship within 180 days Seller will do it’s best to repair. No piece may be returned without Seller’s written consent.
9) All floor model purchases are final sale. It is buyer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect all floor models in store prior to purchase.
10) In the event that any payment is refunded it is subject to a 5% processing fee.
11) Any custom designs or sketches are creative property of Denver Modern.
12) This purchase agreement is subject to change. Any changes made go into effect when they are updated on Seller’s website.